- Ensure you have the “Salesforce Vlocity Integration” extension installed in VSCode.
Steps to Use Vlocity with VSCode:
- Activate the extension by pressing
CTRL + SHIFT + P.
Vlocity: Select Salesforce Org. You can either use an existing verified Org with Salesforce or start with a fresh VSCode setup.
- Click on the vlocity cloud icon in VSCode and select
- Choose a vlocity component (for example, Vlocity Card) and then select
exportfrom the command palette. Opt for ‘vlocityCards’.
- Specify the directory where you’d like to save the vlocity data pack.
- Once saved, open the vlocityDatapack files. These files will contain your downloaded components.
- Make any necessary modifications in the template or card files. After making changes, right-click and choose
deploy Datapack to Salesforce.