Instructions to Extract Data from Custom Metadata using Vlocity Dataraptor:
- Create Custom Metadata Type in Salesforce: Navigate to Salesforce setup and create a Custom Metadata type. For more details, you can refer to Setup > custom metatype.
- Create an Extract Dataraptor: Once the Custom Metadata type is set up, proceed to create an Extract Dataraptor.
- Select Object: Choose the object labeled as “custom metadata Name”.
- Map JSON Data: Perform the mapping between the input JSON and the expected output JSON.
- Preview the Dataraptor: Before finalizing, run a preview of the Dataraptor to ensure it functions as expected.