- Object – entity with state and behaviour example laptop, pen
- Class – blueprint for object, call it collections of objects with members(state) and methods(behaviour)
- Inheritance – child(sub class) inherits from parent(super class), provides code resuablity.Class A extends Class B.
- Polymorphism – many form of the same function Types: method overloading+ method overriding.
- Abstraction – hiding the implementaiton details – interface or abstarct class
- Encapsulation – objects encapsulate their state and hide it from the outside using private, protected, public and default.
3.What is the difference between PUT and POST method?
4.What are the different HTTP status codes?
5.Why we use 5XX error code?
6.How we can filter the Head of the response?
7.What is the difference between UI and API testing tools?
8.How to test code coverage using API testing?
9.How we can implement reporting structure in Soap UI(Free version)
10.Range of tools that can we used to test API?
1.HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) provides a network protocol standard that Web browsers and servers use to communicate.Both SOAP and Rest API internally uses HTTP.
4. 1xx- information error, 2xx-Success, 3xx-Redirection,,4xx-Client Error(most common is page not found,401-bad request),5xx-Server Error
6.By using HEAD method 🙂
9.By using Groovy scripting and making our hands dirty with creating a robust framework for reporting.
10.SOAP UI(Soap,Rest), Robot Framework(Rest) , Postman(chrome plugin, mostly used by developers ), HP UFT