|Service Pack 11.52|
Please find the below summary of patch by HP team:-
We strongly encourage our customers to upgrade to this latest release.
This service pack contains updates related to:
BPT in UFT –
Automation engineers can now work with the Business Process Testing framework from within the UFT IDE. This includes creating, editing, and running BPT tests and flows, giving them streamlined editing of a BPT test alongside its business component scripts within a single IDE.
Self-Check Tool– With this tool you can verify number of UFT’s installation details including: operating system and browser details, UFT version, add-ins and patch information, and other configuration settings.
Web-Based Help –
UFT Help is now provided in a more modern, Web-based format that matches the look and feel of the Help in your other HP products. This Help includes the product user guides, tutorials, and the Object Model Reference
GUI Testing functionality
- We added the ‘Save with Resources’ command. With it, you can save everything you need to a local drive or to another storage device, making your ALM or network-based GUI Tests into portable ones. For example, this comes in handy when you need to create a portable copy of a test for use when traveling to other sites.
- A new method was added for Insight objects: ClickSpecial to address special conditions (details in our documentation).
- UFT now fully supports the .xlsx format of Excel files for importing data to the Data Table or when specifying an Excel file for use with ALM configurations.
API Testing functionality
- You can now import a Web Application Description Language (WADL) Document as part of your API test.
- The WADL hierarchy of services, resources and methods will be exposed in UFT for use in your tests.
- A number of new features have been added to improve your ability to edit and use REST services in your test.You can now configure security for SOAP version 1.2.
- MS Windows 8 Support
- New browser version support (including IE10, FF21)
- Tighter integration with Solution Manager
- New versions are supported for CRM, WDA, SAP Portal
- New support for numerous SAP Web Dynpro ABAP controls
- New Supported HTML 5 identification properties for WebEdit or CSS
- Other updated technologies:
- Terminal Emulators
In addition, this Service Pack addresses quality and performance issues found on top of 11.50 (major release) and SP1. This Service Pack is a mandatory update for all UFT 11.50/11.51 and Service Test 11.50/11.51 users.
More information is available in the Readme file and documentation provided with the installation.
Note:-User require Passport ID to login to the above link.(Sign up, if you don’t have)
QC/ALM integration Addin