Subset of Regression Testing.
|Subset of Acceptance Testing|
Used when bug fixes happen
|Used when new build is delivered|
Checks whether the bug fixes hasn’t affected the existing functionality of
|Checks whether we can go with rigorous testing of the new build|
Coverage is deep and narrow, so one-more components can-be tested
|Coverage is wide and shallow, so most component can be tested|
Verify that requirements are met
|Verify normal health of the build for testing it|
- Difference between testing and QA?
- What is the difference between System testing and End-End testing?
- What is the significance of V-model in testing?
- Difference between Sanity and Smoke Testing?
- Please explain Verification and Validation?
- Can a test case have multiple Test-scenario’s?
This is helpful incase you need only particular set of function libraries based on the environment of AUT.
For example:- we are doing localization testing of our AUT, so instead of associating all the function libraries to the test, we’ll use only required set of libraries based on localization of AUT and that will be added at the run time.
LoadFunctionLibrary (Path of the function library)
‘Loading function libaries based on the localization of AUT
‘Tkaing value of AUT Enviornment from Datatable or external database
‘Based on the enviornment concerned library will be laoded at runtime
If sLocal=“Dutch” Then
- As we are adding this at Runtime, so it wont be visible in Resources,Missing Resources,To do panes
- Performance of UFT can be affected as Function libraries are getting loaded at Runtime
- At the end of Run, all the dynamically loaded libraries are unloaded.
- Incase function Name is same inthe associated and dynmically loaded libray than Dynamically loaded function will be given preference
- Another way of loading libraries at runtime is using “ExecuteFile” statement in vbscript.
- ExecuteFile “C:Functions.vbs” (Now all the functions inside this file are available for usage in the script)
What is the difference between Dictionary and Array?
1.For using Dictionary, we need to create its object using “CreateObject“, method, while Array is declared like normal variables using “Dim“
Creating Dictionary Object
Set obj = createobject(“scripting.dictionary”)
2.Dictionary is more flexible and is richer in terms of built-in functionality. (It has range of methods and properties like Items, remove, Keys,Exists)
‘Creating Dictionary Object
Set obj = createobject(“scripting.dictionary”)
‘Using Add methods to add values to dictionary object
3.Dictionaries also work better when you want to locate items by their content rather than their position, so we use item property
‘Locating items in Dictonary
4.Array uses ReDim to vary the size while we don’t need this in dictionary’s .
arr(0) = “UFT”
arr(1) = “QTP11”
5.When you delete a particular item from a dictionary, all the subsequent items automatically shifts up
6.Most important of all is that Array can have index only as numeric (0,1,2..) while we can use keys to identify dictionary items and Keys can be of any data subtype(String,integer), except an array or dictionary.
7.Dictionary can’t be multidimensional like Array’s
For more information on Dictionary object:-
Interview Questions on Array’s?
1. How many types of Array are there?
2. Can we redefine the index of an Array?
3. What is the difference between an Array and Dictionary Object?
4. How can we get lower index and upper index of an Array?
5. If Array is of index 10, how many variables it can store?
6. What will be the output of following code :-
7.Write a code for assigning values to a 2-D array?
8.Why we use “Preserve” keyword in Array?
More Interview Questions?
- Test the color and size of the card
- Bank name/type of card(Titanium,platinum)
- Credit card number (16 digit)
- Card provider (Master card/Visa card)
- Name of the user on card, validity dates
- 24 hour customer support numbers
- Magnetic strip should be at proper place
- Material used for card should not be harmful
- Credit card width, height so that it can be swiped into card reader machine
- Credit card asks for pin after swiping into card reader
- In case credit limit for month/day has reached no transaction is possible
- On complete transaction, bank database is getting updated
- On debit of amount phone message is received
- In case card is blocked by user, it should not work
- Expired card/broken strip doesn’t initiate transaction
- Incase card has chip facility then both dip and swipe should work
- Online transaction, using paypal flow, try negative cases
- Invalid credit card number/Expiry date
- Session expiry
Please share your feedback or suggestions on info@uftHelp.com.
Sorry friends voice quality is not as good, i need to improve on my recorder thing .
Just a Brief summary of topics discussed:-
What is insight and how image based identification works.
When to use this Feature:–
- UFT does not recognizes the AUT
- Running on remote machine or non windows platform
- Mandatory /assistive/smart identification does not work in Insight
- Ordinal /Visual relation identifier can be used
- Two usage ways are manual and automatic
- Image or its names from Object Repository can be used in Editor(Keyword) view
- Similarity feature can be applied
- Descriptive programming is also available
This is a licensed addin and when selected in Addin Manager, it enhances the capablities of UFT to work with various mobile testing platforms
Key Highlights of this Addin are :-
- Extend UFT (QTP) to testing & monitoring of mobile devices
- Android, iOS, Blackberry and WindowsPhone – fully supported
- Test creation and editting from within UFT
- Object repository resides inside UFT
- Object identification done by the object properties
- Native, Web, Image and Text object properties supported – for all mobile platforms
- Reports fully integrated including images of the actual physical device
- QC full integration
- For more on SeeTest
- 10 Day Trail is available
- Detailed Document