Number of Questions: 72
Multiple choice, drag-and-drop, and point and click
Exam time: 105 minutes
Some Important Points:-
· Test will be On-line
· No on-line or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site.
· It will be held at Pearson VUE centre.
· Exam can be video recorded
· Person has to submit all his belongings at the exam centre
· Plastic board and marker will be given at the centre
· Closed circuit cameras will be placed to monitor the examiner
· Paper will be divided into sections.
· Questions of each section needs to be submitted before starting new section
· Generally there will be 10-12 sections in a exam
· Each section can have questions varying from 2 to 10
· In particular section person can Flag the (doubtful) questions
· Inside individual section person can move forward and backward to re-answer the questions.
· Minutes timer on computer screen will be there to track the time left(So no need to have Your own watch)